Standing amongst the top law firms of Pakistan, GM has significant experience in all corporate concerning matters.
GM offers a wide range of corporate legal services: from a company’s registration or winding up to monthly retainer services.
These services include:
- All forms of business start-up
- Procedural requirement of the Companies Ordinance
- Acquisition & Disposal of Companies & Business Assets Domestic & International
- Drafting of the Commercial Contracts and Agreements.
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures of Companies
- Venture Capital Transactions including Management Buy Outs Management Buy Ins
- Shareholder/subscription agreements including corporate restructuring
- Directors’ Responsibilities and Liabilities
- Compliance with the Securities and Exchanges Commission requirements
- Distributorship and Agency Agreements
- Marketing agreements
- Standard Terms and Conditions of Trade
- Commercial fraud
- Corporate insolvency and recovery
As our client, you are assured to have close contact to partners, associates and support team at all times. We offer services from experts who take the time in getting to know the nature of your business well enough before proceeding with the matter. Our fee structure is conveyed through a transparent agreement, wherein a client understands our terms and conditions with ease and clarity.
GM does not compromise with its quality of services, particularly as far as esteemed companies are concerned. We believe in valuing our clients time and that’s why are available through all modes of communication, all through the day. With our cost effective services and practical yet skillful strategies we have won the trust of several prestigious companies and we are striving to further surpass our client’s expectations.